It's the second week of work. So far, work's been fine and fun at times! Clinic with Jamie is always soo crappy and funny! And fortunately, entire day clinic today was with Jamie!! It was really crappy session! HAHAHA!! With Dr Vineet too!! I realised that the doctors at URO are indeed friendly and nice to talk to! Ohwell, aint it good to be serving nice and friendly doctors? Dr Vineet was sharing his bungee jump experience with Jamie and I! And the both of us came up with very crazy ideas such as snapping the rope etc!! AHAHAHA!! It was always nice to do clinic with her!! HAHAHAH!!
WOOOO!!!!!! Great news on hand mann!! Mirah's working in NUH too!! At the children's ward for registering visitors!! HAHAHAH!! GOODY!! Another friend to visit!! YAY!! And I just love gng to her area to disturb her during lunch!! :) And MIRAH'S SUCH A SLACKER MANN!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!
I have yet to meet up with Wee Leng for lunch, and I hope that shall BE REAL SOON!! TEEHEE!! The good thing about the clinic is that! We would always have lunch meeting on thursdays! And lunch would be provioded!! Last thursday was Thai Buffet sponsored by Pfizer! And Friday was a pizza treat by Dr Vineet!! WOOO!!! :) I wonder what would be it for this wk!! HAHAHAH!!
I guess Im getting used to the people there at work alr, and it's just some frustrations abt certain ppl at time but well, I wont be there for long!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
It's time for some partying real soon with "long lost" friends!! :) Party Life just seem to be missing out of my life ever since work started!! TEEHEE!!!