It's the second day at work. Yes, I have officially starting work at NUH from 8.30am to 5.30pm/6pm. Well. To me, work is alright. Getting the hang of the procedure and all, I just need to further fine tune what I have learnt and most importantly, remember the things! The doctors at the clinic are nice people and they are indeed friendly! PHEW!!! BUTTTTTT!! The staffs there aint very nice! If one day I were to die without knowing the reason why, dont be surprise! Because, they love stabbing people from their backs! And can you believe it? I, being a newcomer actually saw all these on the first day of work! So, now!! My motto for work would be See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil! :) It's just 4 months!! TOLEARANCE AND LEARN!! :) So all I need to do would be smile and work efficiently! PERFECTION! :) Thank God that my partner is NICE!! hahahah!! And fortunately, I can always lunch with Joyce no matter what!! And wee leng too, since she's now working in NUS!! So, I dont have to listen to all the nonsense and all!! :)
Convocation was on Monday!! Goodness!! It was really good!? HAHAHAH!! I enjoyed it! Esp the outing with my beloved ones after that! Well, cam whore was the main theme! Aint it!? I guess, we will really miss school! Those were the days when we spent time together crapping ard the entire sch and all!! AND LVL 6 too!! Our fav sms to each other when we are in sch wld be, where are u?lvl 6? the reply wld always be, yeap, lvl 6, same bench! That's like our LAO DI FANG!! :) how i would miss lvl 6, the labs and also the makan areas and all!! :) Wooo!! I just hope and pray hard that we will all just keep in touch as close as possible no mater how far apart we are!! TEEHEE!! :)
After convocation, the few of us, mirah, xuwei, wl and i went down to PS and The Cathay to catch The Ramen Girl! The show was not bad! :) Pang had to work and couldn join us AND MR ANG ran away!! GRRR!!! teehee!! Thereafter, we went down back to PS for dinner and also to CATCH BEAR BEAR!! HAHAHAHAH!! The initial plan of catching bear bear was SUPPOSEDLY $1 only!! JUST ONE TRY!! What's more! This was what i had gained from completing my garlic bread (as requested by xuwei!) ! Well, we ended spending SLIGHTLY more!! AND!! I brought home a huge GOOFY!!!!!! teehee!! :) Mirah's got a small stitch and xuwei had a small doggy too!! teehee!! :) Well, to me, the time spent was more important than anything else!! ;)
*HOMOS: PLEASE MEET UP ALRIGHT!! ESP YOUUU KNOW WHOOOO!! muahaahhah!! I will miss everyone!! AWWWWWW!!! HAHAHAHH!! :)