On 6th of April, was the day that I had to face reality. No matter what. All has came to an end. What I can do is to get over it. I have no idea how long this would ever take. But seriously, I bet it would take some time. Like what a friend told me, Im someone who thinks very hard. It's hard to let go. But I would have to let go.
6th April was the day that I would remember for life. The worst day in my 20 years of life. No matter how much I dont wish to remember it, it will forever be there. The only thing I can do now is to minimise the worry on others for me. I shall not affect anyone else.
Nevertheless, I would love to thank those who were once there for me when I needed it. I appreciate it. How I hope I didn affect you much. If I did, I sincerely apologise for everything.
Poky used to cheer me up when Im stressed. But now, no matter how much I take it, it doesn help.
How I wish and crave for a pretty easter egg now.