It's time for me to really brace up after all that has happened. I suppose that I have calmed down so much more as compared to previously. It has been almost a week since everything happened and ended! Well, I have to apologise to friends whom I have once kinda vented on and also to thank friends who were there to help me along the way.
This is life I suppose. And I have to face up to it. The internal injury will take ages to heal but I would still have to move ahead. Memories would be one thing and now, I have learnt to treasure even more as compared to the past.
Celebrated Mirah's belated birthday on Thursday. A very simple yet relaxing one. Didnt have the time to plan an extravanganza one but I still hope that the birthday girl enjoyed this belated celebration.
It's time for me to move on and look ahead. But, I will still miss him!