Caught Marley and Me on Monday with some of the Homos!! The show was good! And yes, being the sentimental me, of cos I teared!! But heys, for only the last part la!! It's so touching!! Marley witnessed each and everything the couple went through! The show has made me even more excited to read the book given to me by the HOMOS!! :)
"A dog has no use for fancy cars, or big homes, or designer clothes. A waterlogged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart, and he’ll give you his." - quoted from the show!!
Send Juian off on Thursday.. She's flying off to Hanoi for two weeks!! Take care and enjoy!! :)
And Im so sorry for not attending the supper meal with the band ppl!! I promise that we will meet up soon kk!! hahahah!!:)
Easter's day coming soon!! And I just feel happy abt it!! Seeing those cute little chocolate eggs just make me feel happier!! :) I LOVE EASTER DAY!! Picturing those cute rabbit mascots, knocking from door to door, offering eggs!! :)
*It's so fairy tale!! :)