OH YES!!!!
I have GRADUATED!! teehee!! :)
Last paper, DDD, was HORRIBLE! gosh!! it just seems sooooooo tough as expected!? LOL!
anyway, its the last paper, last day in NP and also the last time taking papers in NP or maybe here!? teehee!!
but ohwell, the moment when i stepped out of the exam hall, somehow, I feel lost!? not excited or anything else! teehee!! and what seems to be in the future is sooooooo UNPREDICTABLE!?
i will definitely miss my FRIENDS! and the times spent in NP! it was indeed wonderful to have met them and i NEVER REGRET taking up the course (though its indeed tough!)
It all about FATE you know! everything's predestined!
I hope that we will all be close as ever!
And.. clearing of the lockers marked a HUGE FULL STOP for FYP and also the last time seeing dr eddie ong! teehee!! and!! guess wad!? mirah, gab and i went screaming at lvl 8!!! after we met kian wei to clear our things!!!
GOOD FEELINGS, YET LOST! teehee!! :)
and yes!! i will be 20 in 2 hours!! omg!!
That feels superly old!! I SWEAR!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!