Went to Mustafa Centre yesterday after band with Ruth, Wei Ren, Wei Kit, Chiang Chin, Eric, Tony and Kenneth Koh.. Well.. it was my very first time to Mustafa or rather little india.. I have only seen the place while on the car or the bus!! LOL..
ok.. I shall admit that it's indeed a good place to shop!! But the horrible thing is............................................................................................................
ITS SOOOOOOO CROWDED LA!! we squeezed through ppl each and everytime.. the perfume sold there are REAL CHEAP!! and its AUTHENTIC!! the goods there are really CHEAP!! hahahaha..
Ruth and I are soooooooo going back to get our things!! :) esp the perfume!! and yes.. both of us fell in love with some Fossil Watch!! it's really very very pretty!! :) AWWWWWWWW....
im getting it!! :) and what's mre.. its abt $40 cheaper than the retail price!! :)
good place to shop la!!
but the few of us were like soooooo newbie!! we got lost at little india and lucky for us.. chiang chin could somehow identify the places based on the buildings!! hahaha.. :)
Rondeau 23 is coming in abt a month's time.. and this is the VERY LAST concert that im gng to perform.. I think this concert mean quite a lot to me.. As after 11th Jan 2009, i will never get to play on a stage again!! :(
soooo.. im trying to get as many ppl to come down!! haHAHAHA.. :) LOL.
and.. SILLY JUIAN!! juz wanting to be the first and is tricking me with her silly jokes!! BAD BAD!! :) hahahaha..
*out*