<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008, 22:40
TP Concert was just so splendid!! Personally, I feel that they have improved pretty a lot!! And yes, I was there to support Qing Hui's last concert!! :) Well, the entire concert was really funny. Because, Joyce and I were busy laughing during the concert... But hey, we were paying attention at the same time too!! :) Probably, we were just bad audiences!! And that blur girl didn realise that her friend was actually sitting nx to me..
And the best part that I love of TP Concert was the skit part!! HAHAHA.. I literally laughed from the start of the skit to the end.. And mark was part of the skit too... And he looked soooooo RETARDED!! hahaahha..
Well, and after the concert.. we roamed TP!! :) And I just have to admit that TP is indeed a really pretty sch!! Seriously, it is!! So much nicer than NP!! It gives you this HOMELY feeling!! :) I myself love it to bits!! Dinner for the night was sandwich from HOTBAKE!! ages since i last ate it.. we used to eat it when we have morning lectures!! :) heh

Guess how suay i was mann!! The Master Class that I was soo excited abt.. Ending up, I didnt even attend it.. Why ? Cos I had a horrible diarrhoea in the morning.. I couldn walk and was damn weak!! Goodness la.. Luckily after a few hours.. It was better.. And the afternoon spent was much better.. At least!! Goodness la.. And the diarrhoea part 2 continued at night!! Gosh!!

AND

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO CHONG WEI LIANG!!

Finally 19 alr!!! :)
Had birthday celebration for Chong just now with the homos!! It was SIMPLY JUST FUN!! Though it was kinda rush and last minute!! But I hope he enjoyed.. And all of us just had fun cam whoring too!! :) Love the night to bits.. :) And we dined at makansutra.. And laughed the entire night away with dumb jokes and yet funny!! HEHEHE.. :)

-With the thoughts of having school 2ml, just dampen the spirits!! BOOHOO!! It's yet another hectic and busy week.. And this will be a worst week.. Because of presentations and reports FALLING on the same day!! FAINTS!! Stress Level is hitting MAX!! :(

*out*