<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008, 23:48
time flies.. and week 6 is coming to an end really soon!!.. And the workload is really increasing!! though some of the projects are done.. however, there's always part two to them!!
well.. sch life is indeed very very hectic.. and wads mre.. eddie ong gave us sideline for our FYP!! we have to run PCR.. the methylation and bisulfite treatment.. hmm.. i wld say that PCR is ok as it was my expertise in attachment.. but.. western blot is still the PROBLEM!! horrible life mann..
and yes.. i tink i need to apologise to a few friends..
To You know who you ppl are: Im really sorry to have vent my anger today.. I was really very tensed up and stressed up today.. I apologise for showing you guys that anger and attitude.. I hope you guys can understand.. Im indeed facing much much mre these days!! Well.. life sucks for me!! once again, sorry!!
I lost my temper today during my WISP ppt rehearsal.. And im sorry!!

It's really very tough on me to tackle one problem after another.. I, alone have already done things to my max alr.. Please bear this in mind.. It's three people doing the workload of a 10 men.. and wads mre.. one is down!! so it's left with only two of us.. Please understand our plight!! If not, there's nth mre I can say if problems just have to arise one after another!! I will only conclude that we will breakdown soon!!

On a lighter note, went for SAF concert yesterday with RUTH, WEI REN, YY, EDM... the concert was splendid.. and they played my fav.. CAVETOWN!! initially, i had this mindset that i wld fall asleep.. but well i didn.. mainly because their playing was soooooo good and partly because the few of us were busy oogling at handsome guys.. and there's indeed quite a few of handsome guys!! EYE CANDY FOR THE NIGHT!! hahaha.. :) and wad's so special abt this concert is that.. they invited the marine band from USA!! And this band has never stepped in asia for the apst 210 years!! :) they are indeed world class musicians!!
And after the concert, the few of us rushed to get their signatures when we realised that they were getting ready to sign!! hahahaha.. :) COOL MANN!!

All I can say for now is that I will persevere on and try harder.. But, my stress level is going to the red alert level pretty soon!! soooooo.. i pray hard that NO MORE RUBBISH will come up for the time being.. otherwise.. "snap" and its the end!!

*out*