<body>
about

RACHEL:D
Your profile here :)

reminisces

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
April 2012

credits

Layout : materialisti-c
Resources : 1 2 3

Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 20:23
It's the third day of school.. And I'm seriously not enjoying school like how I used to..
Partly, it's because my group of friends are separated into different classes.. Either on attachment or different class.. Luckily, I still have one close friend left in the same class.. How I really miss those days.. The days when we just go mad in the labs.. Talking and Joking like nobody's business.. And many more.. However, I'm not exactly enjoying my class.. Hmm.. what to say abt it?? A class that I doubt will suit me.. Yes, it may be for only half a yr mre.. But, this half a yr is pretty crucial too.. It will be the last half a yr we spend in sch!! Hence, everything seems different and I feel so weird.. :(
However, it's mainly because of the workload and Final Year Project.. Seriously, I don't think it's a good idea to have modules and FYP at the same time.. The stress and all that you are facing is tremendous.. Something that not many will experience unless you are us....
Especially now, when my western blot is going sooooooooo haywire.. and western blot has sooooooooo many factors to it.. Gosh la!! I seriously don't know where to start and solve it.. Goodness!! Now, I fear that there ain't much time... :(
Everyday chiong-ing for class and FYP is really tiring.. No time for toilet even!! LOL..
It's like everytime when there's 10mins break or in between class change.. We will try to do what we can!! Goodness la.. Staying late and and all!!
What a pathetic life..
And.. first day of school is really horrid.. everything just didn't go on smoothly.. I guess "suay" shen has found me again and decided to stay with me for a while!!
Please go away la..

How i wish it will be over!!

*out*