Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008, 22:18
I have finally realised how impt a call can be.. I felt so guilty for having 8 miss calls la.. If i had picked them up earlier, I would have been able to go down earlier.. Thank God that everything is fine now.. If not, I will definitely regret.. Today, I experienced the feeling of lost.. I was shivering after returning that call.. Seriously I was.. All along, I thought he was just crapping and joking.. Never did I expect it was actually a fact.. Gosh!! I stoned for that period.. Did not know how to relate it to those who were near me.. The first person that I told was Christine.. She was always the calm one who will guide me what to do next!! Thanks so much.. Then, Mirah detected something was wrong and she asked.. I could not bring myself to reply her.. I do not know why.. But I was stunned for that period of time.. All I did was say it softly to her,"My dad was admitted!" And I burst out.. I tried to be strong... But it's just so hard.. She was shocked for that moment too.. The bus ride home seemed as though it was an hr though it was just 15 mins.. And waiting at the waiting are seems years before I could see daddy la!! Goodness.. And there.. In A&E.. I witness ppl coming in and out from the ambulance.. Happy for those who were discharged.. And feeling sorry to those people who just lost their loved ones.. The wait at A&E made me see a lot abt life and death!! You must really treasure while you can!! Do not live to regret!!! Anyway, I got to thank the friends who were there for me at that point of time.. But I'm so sorry that I have scared u all.. Thank You Christine for telling me what to do next.. I was stoney.. Thank You Mirah for being there and helping me in all.. Thank You Sein Yan for sending me to the bus stop.. and of cos.. Thank You Wee Leng.. who nearly wanted to go NUH to acccompany me.. THANKS PPL!! I pray that my daddy is really fine now!!!!*and im so sorry that i had to skip band!! *out*